Airtable Agency Changes Name to ACE Workflow: What's Next?
Airtable Agency was born out of a desire to help businesses and their development team automate their workflows and improve their productivity using Airtable as a solution.
The entire agency has been around for almost two years now, and in that time we've helped hundreds of businesses streamline their operations. We use Airtable on most projects but we soon realized that there are many other tools out there that can help businesses automate their work. That's why we've changed our name to ACE Workflow – because we want to be the go-to company for business automation.
In this article, well describe the reasons behind our name change and what we're planning to do in the future.
Airtable provides a platform where businesses can store all their data in one place. This makes it easy for businesses to keep track of their data and to make changes to it quickly and easily. Airtable also allows businesses to automate their workflows, saving them time and money.
Our team works primarily on two types of projects:
1) Productize company operations
If you think about any software app on your computer or phone, it works for you - from ride-share apps like Uber to messaging apps like WhatsApp. They are designed to help you complete a task, they make it easy for you to complete that task.
Our goal is to productize your internal workflows in the same way by creating an all-in-one solution. This makes it easier for businesses to complete day-to-day tasks by automating their workflows and improving their productivity. We want to provide tools that are easy to use and that can help businesses streamline their operations, their customers, and their development pace.
These are common problems that we hear from clients
- "I have to copy and paste information from one app to another, it's very time consuming and mistakes often happen"
- "Our project managers have to manually look-up list information for an order or client which is another system or series of spreadsheets, this takes a lot of time"
- "Our marketing department has their database, which we cannot access meaning we are not able to share the right information or tasks"
- "It takes us a lot of time to close a deal with potential customers because there's a lot of back and forth on email to complete basic tasks"
- "Our talent managers are having to spend hours managing the pipeline of staff talent interviews and sourcing"
Simply put; Any time you or your team are held back because of data they are not being efficient - using modern software platforms we can create a solution for you.
We have built custom workflow systems for a wide range of companies including:
- Manufacturing companies - building custom ERP systems at a fraction of the cost and time, managing thousands of manufacturing SOPS and records
- Creative & public relations Agencies - helping to manage projects and creative resources as well as their digital marketing
- VC Firms - managing their investments, deal memos, their network, and pipeline
- Influencer Agencies - keeping a real-time database of represented talent, managing projects, and syncing with digital agency partners
- Startups - development of a wide range of workflows, sales, management systems, and MVPs for their technical resources and customer experience
One of the advantages of using Airtable as a no-code platform is that it's easy to integrate with other software platforms. This makes it easy for businesses to automate their workflows and improve their productivity. And since we're not building new software it takes days instead of months, and there's zero downtime and maintenance required.
We believe that these tools will be essential for businesses looking to improve their productivity and efficiency. Stay tuned for more updates!
2) Creation of a custom MVP (Minimum Viable Product)
When creating a new product or service there are a lot of unknowns and more questions than answers. We help companies and their development team figure out how their workflow will work by quickly building MVP using no-code tools, a new way to run the development process.
Customers say that the short amount of time to create an MVP for this business was instrumental in helping them to figure out how the company's workflow and systems should work
We empower companies to get up and running quickly, solving problems clients didn't know existed, helping the development team to build the actual application quicker.
These MVPs usually take 2-3 weeks to build and have a 12-18 month shelf life because the startup wants to re-build the software themselves.
We are expanding our full-time team and welcome Sally to our team. Based in Toronto she will be consulting on our bespoke workflow builds as well as building out our team of No-code builders (if you're interested please apply here).
We're rapidly expanding our template selection - expect to see a large range of templates both free and paid to help you complete everyday tasks quickly. As well as a selection of custom apps, app development, and digital products that we will be releasing - In addition look out for training and skill development for your teams.
Finally, we're beyond excited to announce that we're included in Airtable’s consultant program pilot - providing further reassurance on workflow solutions.
We're a leading no-code company, this space is so exciting. We believe that we're now in a shift in how business software will be created. It's now simpler, easier, cheaper, and faster to build software using existing platforms than ever before. I can not wait to see what happens next.